Goodbye Engineering... Goodbye BMS !

/*moi status currently : Happy*/
.
.
.
Well well guys, just today i finished my last exam of my engineering life, BMSCE life !!!! Twas the project externs!! went on superbly!! The entire exam lasted for around 20 min. So much for our hard work(puff pant......;0 i know what efforts i have put!! ;) )

/*moi status currently : Thank GOD am still alive*/
.
.
.
All the exams were ok this semester.No high hopes tho!(Am not a guy who scores good marks regularly! But this time i sincerely hope i do....)

/*moi status currently : Thu Thu Thu. Chi Chi Chi*/
.
.
.
.
Last few months @BMS were terrific(In what sense???? i dun know really! :p).. Had been quite terrific always, as i made into news quite often( hee hee dont ask why n how :p) . Really its quite a relief that those days are over ( Completely over i must say!! GoodBye BIG TIME) .

/*moi status currently : :(*/
.
.
.
But the only regret is that i have to part away with some of the wonderful guys i met in my college life..( pesh,li,bhar,khanzzz,ravi and the list follows to oblivion sry guys had to stop here!! this aint a ack you see :p . and good part is some of my vgood friends aiwa,harsha,katti will be accompanying me on my further journey!!!!!)


/*moi status currently : Very dull.Wanna close all the windows n shut off ma comp*/
.
.
.
Well i take leave here guys! Really glad that i finished my engineering. Preparing to take a big leap without knowing where i will land.. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: